Last week Micah had his 2 week appointment. He now weighs 10lbs 13oz and is 22 inches long. I am thinking he wasn't measured right at birth because I am not sure you can grow 2 inches in 2 weeks. Anyway he is in the 95-97th percent for weight, height, and head. He is very well proportioned (if you ask me). I took my camera with me to the doctor and had every intention of taking pictures but forgot all about it until we were back in the car. No the girls weren't with me I have no excuses except my brain is mush. Micah is holding his head up really well and is very alert when he is awake. He sleeps pretty good at night and goes about 3 1/2 -4 hours between feedings. During the day it is every 3 hours like clockwork. Things are still pretty crazy around here, but I feel like they are slowly calming down. (emphasis on the word slowly). If only I wasn't walking around like a zombie all the time. I feel very blessed to have Matthew. He comes home from work every day and is immediately in daddy mode. He is so helpful and takes care of the girls and even gets dinner ready (we have been blessed to have dinner brought to us for 3 weeks now.) He has even been up with Micah in the night when he was just awake and I couldn't be awake any longer. Thanks Babe!
First bath in the tub last night.
Matthew's Father's Day gift....a drawer full of all NEW socks. I've never seen a man so happy about socks.
Trying to catch them all three together. I thought I did a pretty good job.
Vail requests her hair to be done like Suzannah's sometimes.
Sorry Kates but this is the closest to Suz's hair you can get right now.
This is what is sitting with me almost every time I am feeding Micah.
After a bath. Then he was just done and ready to be held :)





6 comments:
awww, love the pictures! suzannah loved vail's hair! ;) that last picture of micah melted me! i need to hold that baby boy!!!!!
y'all really should visit texas. the weather is perfect. it's a balmy 77 w/ a slight breeze! HA!
love ya, give the kiddos a hug and a kiss from me and the girls...
I have to agree with you. Stacey needs to hurry up. I keep checking between her blog, your blog and Aunt Vail's hoping someone will be posting the news.
I love all the photos. Vail is getting so big. I couldn't believe it when I saw the photo of the three of them together. Katy's hair cracks me up, poor sweet girl. She might not get to have Suz's hair, but she and her cuz Mabry sure do have something similar going on.
You will have to tell me the secret of getting your Hubs excited about socks. Dan only gets excited for electronics or cars. Preferably both with $1000+ price tags. Gag.
love the pictures with all three of the kids- good job! Vail looks like such a big kid next to Katy and Micah! Love the pigtail pictures too! Poor Katy...one of these days she can have braids too! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YALL!!!!
I can't believe how beautiful Vail is.She is such a big girl. My jaw dropped at the pic of all three. I love how olive baby Micah is. I hope he stays that way. Love all of them so much and can't wait to squeeze them.
What a beautiful little family you have. Vail is such a big girl. Katy will have long hair like Vail's before we know it and baby Micah how precious. I love the picture of all three of them. I can't wait to take a picture of the three of them with Miss Elsie Pearl.
Hey! Your kids are growing so fast!! I tried emailing you the other day and then realized that I didn't remember your new one....I guess I could have had my Matt ask your Matt...it is summer- my brain is on vacation :) I was hoping that maybe we could get together one day/evening so I can see this handsome little man. Plus I am thinking Riley would love some girl time. I'll email you soon about it..
Post a Comment