I am pretty sure I was unprepared for what was to come. Look how big my belly was. I kept thinking "he can't be that big". Seriously what was I thinking?
This is him now. Three months later. I am pretty sure he is over 14 lbs now. Oh how he has changed our lives. Thank goodness the 6 weeks of colic is over!! He has been sleeping through the night for 5 weeks now. He is holding up his little head and he loves to stand in your lap. He is just starting to laugh and loves his sisters and all their hard love. We all just love to squish him :) Yesterday a great friend of mine came over and took some pictures of all my kids. These are just a few and they aren't even the best ones. She did such a wonderful job! That picture of the girls was captured in a sometimes rare moment around here. Obviously Micah was done by the end. For some reason I love the picture of him crying :) Don't you love the hat? Micah's uncle (Micah) got that for him. I love it! My Granddaddy used to wear hats like that one. Boy am I blessed!!




.jpg)





7 comments:
Love the photos. Micah's hat is great. I always liked those type of hats. I think it is great that they make them in little man size.
I am with you, I really like the one of him crying. Something about the crying and the onesie he has on makes me laugh.
Can't wait to see some other photos!
Those pictures are great. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures they are so good. What beautiful and precious children!
Love the pictures! They are so good! He is a chunk of love- you can't help but squish him!
Awesome pictures! Every single one of them! Your picture is absolutely gorgeous and the picture of the girls is classic! His little hat is awesome! Uncle Micah is going to have to replace it each time he grows out of it :) Love yall!
Love the pictures (including yours). I'll miss y'all next week.
mom
oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute!!! i LOVE the first one! :)
Ok seriously...so cute. I almost can't even take it. The pic of the girls is so sweet! I can't wait to be able to squeeze Micah next week! Hurry up and get here already.
Post a Comment