
My good good friend Amber (who I wish lived in the same town as me so maybe we could help keep each other sane) does this thing on her blog called Friday funnies. You should go read them because they are hilarious. Anyhoo... So this past Wednesday was my Momma's birthday. I invited my two brothers who live in town to come over and eat some fabulous steaks cooked by my wonderful husband. We had just about finished eating when my phone rang. Michael picks it up and says "Its Amber." Now you have to realize I was pretty excited because Amber hardly ever calls me because well she is just a busy girl. So I grab the phone and this is how the conversation goes....
me: "Are you pregnant?" Because usually she calls for important news and it had been awhile since we talked.
"hello" (I yell it several more times)
I can hear her talking to someone else. They are chatting about things and laughing. I look at Matthew and said I think Amber just butt called me. He takes the phone and starts yelling "AMBER" into the phone. Now this in itself is funny. He does this several times and then I take over. I am determined to get her to hear me. I know that when she does she is going to laugh so hard at herself. Finally she gets her phone and says "Jennifer?" "I'm here" I replied. She immediatly dies laughing. Laughs for like 2 minutes talking in a voice I can't even understand. Turns out they could hear us the entire time. "She kept asking her friend "do you hear that" "are you sure there isn't someone in your trunk?"
Just so you know Amber, I think I said at least 25 times "I can't believe Amber butt called me. Now that I think about it it could have been something else that called me. Regardless of how it happened it was great to hear from you!





1 comment:
I kept telling her that her radio was making weird noises and she would say, "no it's not."
My phone was just sitting in my lap, facing up at me.
Post a Comment