Monday, August 17, 2009

Discovery Kids Museum

This past Thursday Matthew took off half a day and we took the kids to the kids museum in Murfreesboro. It was a lot of fun and the girls had a blast. Vail really enjoyed the paint area and I didn't think we were going to get Katy out of the playhouse. Then we went upstairs and Vail love the farmers market and Katy enjoyed the tinker toys. Micah pretty much enjoyed being with me. After the museum we took the girls to the splash pad in Smyrna. Everyone had fun unless they were getting sprayed with water which was pretty much the point of the area. It lasted about 40 minutes. Then we headed home. We stopped at Grams house on the way and she fixed us spaghetti and the girls had popsicles for dessert. Everyone was very tuckered out by the time we got home. It was so nice to have Matthew home for the afternoon. I personally think that should happen at least once a week. :)
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks like they had a good time. Dan and I went to the children's museum there in Nashville a few years back. That was a lot of fun. Kind of sad that two adult people with no children were playing with everything, but fun all the same.
You look great! The kids are all too cute. Micah is getting so big. I hope I get to see them all before they are fully grown with jobs :)

Kristi and Ken said...

What a wonderful day! Sounds like so much fun! Its only been a couple of weeks, but Micah already looks different to me! So cute! Thanks for the post! Wow! That's a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!

Marie said...

We are planning on taking the kids there one day. I was going to shoot for this summer, but it never happened. Glad to know it is worth it! Maybe we can all go together some weekend