We have been a bit under the weather with coughing and sinus pressure, but this week I think things are on the mend. Vail had pajama day at school today and was very excited. Since last Wednesday she had been asking me what day it is and trying to make it be Monday so she could wear her pj's to school. I must say I am glad that pajama day is over. :) Yesterday at church Katy took Micah's toy bug to play with and I though no big deal it will keep her occupied and quiet. WRONG!! I temporarily lost my mind for a minute and remembered how fantastic Kate's imagination is was quickly taking the bug away from her as she was pretending it was attacking her (insert attack sounds here). Micah is getting another tooth. Right top front tooth. (very technical). This is his third tooth. He is handling it like a champ. I so far haven't know he was getting them until they poked through.
Three days until I get to love on this little girl!





3 comments:
Will Vail get to take her for show and tell?!!!!!
love ya juju
Oh how I love his little smile!
Please tell me that part of Vail's PJs were the red satin gloves.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have fun with Nat!
ummm so you guys aren't sick right, I am totally fine with postponing my trip.
Post a Comment