Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Micah!

Isn't it crazy what a difference a year makes. This was us on May 29, 2009.





Here he is now! Can you believe this boy. He is very cheesy. :)



I took a picture of him the night before he turned one.
He is like seriously mom I'm trying to sleep.

Micah and Ethan loved the balloons. Of course he kept calling them balls.
His one buddy at the party.







He ate the entire cupcake and cried when it was gone.



Opening presents.




Matthew trying to teach him hockey.
He might need to grow into these.
This face is saying maybe next year I will be able to play with this toy;) Or maybe he is thinking who did you really get this toy for dad?
Micah had his one year appointment today. He weighs 21 pounds even and is 29 1/2 inches tall. He gained 3 pounds since his last appointment and grew 1 inch. We are leaving on family vacation tomorrow. Can't wait to get out of town for some fun times. Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.

3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

how fun!!! love the little robots on the cupcakes. he's too cute for words! i can't believe how fast this year went! love him bunches! hope y'all have a WONDERFUL time! i can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes were adorable. Happy Birthday Micah! What a heartbreaker he is. I am going to be emailing you in the next couple of weeks to try and maybe plan a trip to come and visit and take photos. I am hoping to plan it around a long weekend that Dan has so he can come too. I know he wants to go see our old haunts up at Campbell while we are there.

Unknown said...

He is too precious! This year flew. I love how Matthew bought "himself" a new toy.