Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I am obsessed....
with yarn wreathes :) . My cousin Jessica linked up to a tutorial (a few weeks ago) on how to make yarn wreathes. I thought that it looked pretty easy and I tried my hand at it. It was way too much fun. It took a while to cover the wreath with the yarn but the end result was worth it for me. My problem was deciding when I had put enough flowers on the wreath. I made the green one to hang in my kitchen by my sink and the gray and blue one for the front door. I think I might have to make a spring one for the front door too.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Very cute. I made (2) felt flowers this morning and it seemed like it to forever...how did you make so many flowers?
I LOVE it!! I think it would look beautiful in purple too!! :-)
They look great! Loving the green one. I had a hard time figuring out how many flowers I wanted on mine too. Once you get started, it is hard to stop.
Love it! The flowers look great! :-)
These came out so good! Now I'm really excited to make mine!
P.S
Think of how little we would get done in life if we were neighbors. Kids & Crafts would all we would consume our lives with.
Post a Comment