Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vail's first soccer game

Vail had her first soccer game (several weeks ago). To say she was excited would be an extreme understatement. Matthew was out of town at a conference so I took all 3 kiddos + Avery to the game. I later told Matthew it was the most stressful thing I had done in a long time. :) I don't think Vail noticed though. They played 3 on 3 and Vail had a blast. I don't know who won. They don't keep score. I could only watch the parts in between trying to keep tabs on the others. Micah may or may not have chased a soccer ball out on the field while I was trying to get some video for daddy to watch. All that being said I survived. The girls named their team the Marshmallow Unicorns. We have been trying to get them to change it to the ladybugs. She is number 22.











6 comments:

TexasNeals said...

cute! i cant tell you how badly i wish we could come watch a game!!! i bet she'll be a natural like her daddy.
as for the name. it's SO what a group of little girls would come up w/! Ha! but w/ their colors, i like ladybugs better too. ;)

shannon said...

Jenn! Don't you dare change that team name. It's the best thing I've ever heard!

Cheri said...

Well you did pretty darn good getting pictures and handling all those kiddos.

Vail said...

Great pictures:) I know Matty appreciated your taping the game.

Jammie said...

Oh those pictures bring bad so many wonderful memories.

Kristi and Ken said...

I agree with Shannon- don't change the name! That's awesome!

p.s. Micah's shirt is awesome too ;-)