Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little project


So I am going to be honest...I have been working on this project for a while. Let's just say years. I had this idea in my head and it started out with the letters. I bought the letters and painted them. Then they sat their for a good long time. In a box. Sitting. Then it just so happened that they matched perfectly to the color scheme of the girls room that we picked out about 2 years ago. I told you it was a long time. Then I had to figure out how I wanted to hang them on the wall. This is what I came up with. I painted this frame. Distressed it a little. Hung it on the wall. I then attached the letters using some command strip picture hangers. Now after all this time It is finally done and I can't quite figure out if I love it. Go figure.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute... I for one love it.

Kristi and Ken said...

I love it as well! What do the girls think about it?

Mindy said...

LOVE Them!!!

TexasNeals said...

i think it's great!!! you are just so crafty ;)