Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chattanooga water play

A few weekends ago we made a spur of the moment trip to Chattanooga to go to the aquarium. We left Friday night after Matthew got off of work and spent the night. The girls acted like we had never stayed in a hotel before. It was so much fun. Saturday morning after breakfast we headed out to the aquarium. There is this make shift "river" that runs through the area around the aquariums and after we finished we let the kids play in the water. They had a blast. Don't worry Jammmie no small children fell off of any rocks and bonked their heads. :) I have no idea why Katy pulled her pants legs up like that because she was walking in deeper water at one point and just sat down in it. They were all soaked pretty good by the end. Never fear...I came prepared.
See that cement fish behind Micah in this picture. He was picking up rocks and putting the by its mouth and saying "fish eat food". It was pretty precious.





I had to include this picture of my main squeeze. Love him so so much. Thanks love for all your hard work that made this fun trip possible. (Also I think he looks super hot here ;) )
Next post will be of the actual aquarium. Too many pictures.

No comments: