1 year party

Love him!

Today you turn 2! Well technically you will at 6:48 pm. So until then you are still one. Right!? I can't believe how big you have gotten. A year ago you weren't even walking. Isn't that crazy. Now you are running everywhere. You are talking in sentences. You love your sisters. You love Star Wars and Buzz and Woody. You so love your Daddy and playing anything that has a ball in it with him. You might love me just a teeny bit too :) I hope you have a great day. I know you won't remember it, but I will. We are in California right now visiting with family. We won't have cupcakes until everyone gets here. I will try to do a birthday post after that. Until then today you turn two let's CELEBRATE and maybe shed a tear or two.





1 comment:
Awwww! Happy Birthday Micah!!
Post a Comment