Friday, June 17, 2011

Our adventures...

So we have been very busy the past 3 weeks. The first week we had Ensor family vacay in Cali. We got to meet baby Vernon and do lots of fun things. We were there 9 days and then Matthew flew back to Nashville and the kids and I headed to Ruidoso to Papa and Jammie's house. After a week there I flew home to Nashville and Matthew was already gone to be a counselor at Hy-Lake Christian Camp for the week. He came home last night and all is finally right with the world :). We had loads of fun and of course didn't take enough pictures. While we were in Cali we did have a wonderful photographer come and take pictures of the entire family. I can't wait to get my hands on those. Warning....this post is full of pictures and they aren't even all that I took. Enjoy.

Peacock Park. Although I only saw one peacock.







California Adventure.


Ken, Matthew, and Micah riding Dumbo. It was precious.

Holding Vernon for story time.


Micah just saw Vader.
Vail met the "real" sleeping beauty and she was beside herself.


Katy got to wave at Ariel in the parade.
Watching the fireworks at the end of the night.
Micah's birthday party. Umm yes it was Star Wars. Yes he can name most of the characters and tell you what some of them say.
Blew out the candles all by himself.
Vail and Nat were very excited.


Helping (sort of) Uncle Ken build and R2D2 sand sculpture.



Beach fun.



The boy loved to dump sand on his head. Go figure.



Drinking smoothies with Uncle Micah.

It isn't a trip to Papa and Jammie's without the jumpy place.
Making a volcano with Jammie.



No comments: