Wednesday, September 07, 2011
A haircut.
Someone has been asking for a haircut. She kept saying she wanted it to be just like her big sister's hair.
I kept putting it off thinking it was just a passing phase and also trying to make sure it was something she really wanted. Today, much to her surprise, I finally took her.
She was so excited. Hopped right up in the chair and did exactly as the stylist asked her. She loves her new hair cut.
The only problem is she looks so big now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love the new hair. It looks like it got darker when they cut it too. She is giving me motivation to get mine cut as well.
ummm seriously no! Way too big. Calling you now to yell!
I know she looks big but it is SO cute!
I'm pretty sure I looked at the picture from behind and thought it was Vail. Those 3 babies of yours are just growing up way to fast!!
Post a Comment