Micah playing on his Daddy's ipad. It is a little scary how comfortable he looks.
Playing at the park.


I went with a friend to the local pottery painting place (we both had bought the groupon) and painted this plate. It looks better now that it has been fired. It was a lot of fun and something I really enjoy.

Vail has started soccer again and her daddy REALLY wanted her to score a goal. He told her that if she scored a goal he would get her a trophy (it helps that her uncle works at the trophy house). Sure enough she scored one and was thrilled when she got this the next day.

Watching Vail's soccer game.

Today I started working (with a LOT of help from my mom) on a quilt for Micah. I am really excited about it and very happy with the fabrics I chose. It should be done by the time he goes off to college. By that time he will have to leave it at home anyway because I don't want anything to happen to it :)

Playing around with the design for my first square.

School is going really well. Vail still loves going. Sometimes the days are long (for me) and she gets really tired in the evenings. We have been blessed with a wonderful teacher that she loves. She loves pretty much everything about it computer lab, checking out library books, P.E., and especially art. I really can't think of a thing she doesn't like. I am very thankful for that.
2 comments:
i love katy's face in that last park piture!!! sheer joy :) and love your quilt! it's going to be so awesome. someday maybe i'll have time to make a quilt and you can give me some pointers ;)
Love the quilt. Can't wait to see the finished product. Vail with her trophy was so cute. Good thing Brian works where he does. Micah looks like a miniature grown up in that first photo. Do you let the older girls play on the iPad? I hardly let Mabry touch mine because I'm always afraid she is going to drop it.
Post a Comment